Crusaders Prize Draw
Wednesday 18 April, 2012 at 11am
As part of our 4th birthday celebration we have a special competition for our loyalty card customers...
THE PRIZE: 4x tickets to the see the Crusaders take on the Blues at home on May 16th. And we'll provide drinks & nibbles before the game and transport to the gate (well as close as we can get you!).
ENTRY: All you have to do is come down to the Ferry Ale House enjoy some beverages, maybe eat some food and enjoy our birthday week celebrations. There's a Super Hero Dress Up Night, Family Dining, Anzac Day, Brookhaven BBQ and the festive finale with drink specials and live music. Swipe your loyalty card.. and you're entered!
Even if you don't win the big prize there are plenty of other reasons to come down.. food and beverage vouchers to the value of $600 will be disributed throughout the week. And extra loyalty points are up for grabs too.
For the more detailed orientated amoung us.. Terms and Conditions are below.
- These Terms and Conditions relate to the Loyalty Card Holders Prize Promotion (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound be these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Ferry Ale House (“the Promoter”, Ferry Ale House, we, us, our) and any agencies associated with the promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Only entries complying with these Terms and Conditions are valid. The Ferry Ale House has the sole and final discretion to determine whether an entry is valid.
- The promotion commences at 7.00am Monday 23rd April 2012 and closes at 5.00pm on 27 April 2012 (“Promotion Period”).
- Each entry which is valid will be entered into the competition. To enter you must swipe your loyalty card at the Ferry Ale House during the specified dates.
- The winners will be determined by random draw and will be announced in the Ferry Ale House on April 27th - if the winner is not present then another entry will be drawn. If any winner does not claim their prize within three working days of the original notification email and/or phone call, then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize. In all cases the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to be available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes.
- Entries submitted by or through fraud or other illegal activity and entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions are invalid.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network services or any other error or malfunction.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity if any entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
- Entrants are identified by the loyalty card used to submit the entry. Any prize(s) won will be awarded to the holder of the loyalty card from which the entry was submitted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using a loyalty card belonging to any other person.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or the telephone using the contact details stored in the loyalty card database. This notification will include information on how a prize may be claimed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice and all prizes are non-transferrable or exchangeable for cash. The Promoter shall not be liable if, for any reason outside its control, any prize or part of any prize becomes unavailable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary for any reason and without notice any of these Terms and Conditions or the terms of entry applying to the Promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule the Promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable to any person in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) for any losses or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the prize or using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implication that may arise as a result of winning any prize.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts. Referenced to time and date in these Terms and Conditions are references to New Zealand times and dates.